To ensure smooth participation for all members of the participatory space, we kindly ask you to have a look and respect the following values and standards:
- Do not spam or self-promote in the forum
Do not spam the forum with links to other websites/products. Do not try to self-promote your website/business or publish malicious content. Your account may be banned temporarily or permanently if you continually ignore this rule (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team).
- Do not post copyright-infringing material
Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material that you are not authorized to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item). If you have a question about permissions to post or attach a specific item, please ask a moderator.
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws. It is absolutely forbidden to post pornography and violent content.
- Be respectful of other users, moderators and administrators.
All posts should be collaborative and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community.
- Protect your personal information
We strongly recommend that you do not publish personal information in the forum. Personal information includes, for example, your email address, phone number, etc.
- Do not publish content incentivizing the use of alcohol, tobacco, or drugs.
- Publication of general content is also prohibited.
- If you break a rule, you will either receive a warning or be banned. A ban on your user account may either be temporary or permanent.