The objectives of the PEARL project are:
• Develop and apply novel educational resources and approaches for enhancing the participation of young migrants and refugees in democratic processes
• Equip young migrants with the skills to use novel digital democracy tools to spearhead their democratic participation
• Enhance their relevant soft skills to assist them in participating in structured and formal events and procedures
• Increase the capacity of youth workers, public authorities’ staff, CSOs in promoting migrant youth participation in decision making processes and democratic life
• Engage and empower young migrants and refugees by providing them with a youth led participatory space to shape and spread their positions on key policies and on their future.